Thursday, November 5, 2009

comments on tri rough drafts

Yu Xi,

I love your first body paragraph. It definitely keeps the reader captivated. It reminds of the feed in which is always spitting out ads from different companies, the way you are talking is as if you are selling the reader something which goes along with what you are trying to say. I agree with how everyone is always putting up a front and the Internet makes it so much easier for people to be able to lie because the screen separates them from the on looker.

I totally agree with you about how so many have begun to use acronyms. I always find it funny when I go and write an essay or something and I find myself using abbreviated words such as u for you and idk for I dont know. I also find it funny when I go outside and hear the "older" generations going around saying lol or ttyl.

I also love all the information you are giving. Its all interesting and new, and makes it even more enjoyable to read. Learning new information is great and it is even better when it is not presented in a boring way. Your info is sprinkled into your and is nicely added.

No comments:

Post a Comment