Tuesday, May 11, 2010

54

Introverted (I) 63.33% Extroverted (E) 36.67%
Intuitive (N) 57.89% Sensing (S) 42.11%
Feeling (F) 66.67% Thinking (T) 33.33%
Judging (J) 59.38% Perceiving (P) 40.63%

INFJ

Looking at what other people got for some, I am surprised about how accurate it seems to pick up on how we behave and for others I feel like there were some mistakes when the test came to its conclusion of that persons personality. I don't really agree that if people have varied resulted then complications would arise or that they might not easily get along. I am an introverted person, quiet and likes to be out of the spot light yet two of my friends in my life have been extroverted, loud and center of attention. i can see how people would think both personalities would clash and problems would arise between the two but in my experience, no more problems have occurred then with any of my other friends. Though I must admit that my closer friendships have been with people of closer results to mine. I was not very surprised when my results came back. I actually took the survey later then i was supposed to so while in class and everyone was going over their results and comparing and guessing what other's was, I had looked at the sheet and tried to label myself. I had come down to two options and cant remember one but the other was INFJ which is the result I got after taking the survey. For the most part this test was successful in reading people's personalities. Though I feel we don't need a survey like this to figure out ourselves and other people's personalities. We also did this in class, we looked around the room and it was easy to spot the introverted and extroverted people. The harder ones to figure out were the other categories unless you knew the person or had a good sense of people and character.

No comments:

Post a Comment