Thursday, September 17, 2009

hw 4- comments

Charles
It seems that you use technology to distract yourself from the real world by listening to your music, watching tv and playing video games. I agree that most people use it in the same way. Like when you said "It is way more easier to text a girl that I like them, rather than telling them in person (just using an example saves you the fearfulness of the reactions of the person and the nervousness". Your scared of the reaction so you choose to do it through texting because the pain would be less then getting rejected face to face.

You stating that technology is a good and bad thing is great. You give proof to both and your even in the middle with your own opinion. I do have to say that you could have added a little on trying to persuade people to liking technology. I feel that if you gave a very strong argument then more people would be more open minded to it then just thinking its bad and destroying peoples lives. One thing I would say is try to work on your grammar, it is a little rough in places.
Great work, can not wait to read more of what you have to say.

Cindy
what do you think about technology? Is it good, bad or both? Being on every digital devices very common now. I also find my self on the computer and watching tv. Its kinda funny cause if I had neither I would be doing other things like reading. What would you do if there was no technology?

1 comment:

  1. Great comment on my digital response! You use a good example in the comment where you say I talk about how I would rather text a Girl that i like them rather than seeing them in person. It is like you know exactly why I like to text, and it shows you get what I am trying to say. You say things and comments about my writing really clear and it showed that while you were reading, you understood why i thought about the things personally when I was writing them. When you said "Your scared of the reaction so you choose to do it through texting because the pain would be less then getting rejected face to face." I thought it was very funny. It seems like you were predicting on what I was thinking, and why I was texting to girls rather than talking to them face to face.
    For next time, make sure your comments have more ideas on the topics I was writing because it seemed a little short and you didn't really write a well detailed analysis on my response. It had goo ideas but it was a little to broad.
    Overall it was a nice comment. Good job!

    ReplyDelete